Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Error messages..

For all the computer geeks, and who have faced similar crashes, errors on computers, the below link is a list of few errors in computing history.. http://technologizer.com/2008/09/18/errormessage/
It lists, Abort, Retry, Faile to the Sad mac to the windows famous Blue screen of Death.. These never provide any help ever,... but when you read such articles, you cannot help but smile that you did found yourself sitting in front of that error message..

Oh, Had to mention.. One of my code written for Microsoft, passed all the internal testing, then our US based testing.. But eventually failed to pass the Microsoft testers.. Reason, one of the alert that I had written had a "CHAT" language in it. I had typed in "r" instead of "are"... One of the error message that I wrote and that I never forget. :o)

No comments: