Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Green-eyed?

Thinking about it makes me fume.. It's about something that happened to one of my friend. I just can't imagine someone would hurt such a sweet person. For privacy sake I don't want to elaborate on what happened. But the fact that someone so close to her made her look bad in front of many people makes me want to do something about it. I know I can't really do anything about this particular incident, but had to voice my opinion.

It's ridiculous how many incidents I have heard where people act like friends in front & do really bad things at the back. If someone is not nice, you tend to be always careful about them, abt what information you leak out to them.. but when they are supposedly your "friends", who regualarly visit you, your kids play often together, what is there to suspect anything abt them.!

If someone don't like me or jealous of me, they would rather be a big snob & not be in touch than back biting & tearing your image apart, whereas in front of you they would be this nicest thing.. If someone has to go through the ordeal that my friend went through ( which I know atleast another 2 peope went through), one could never have trust in others. I know my trust would be broken..

Being so far away from home, it's only friends that we have here to depend upon.. Pls wish well to everyone, you always wished well in return.. I pray & wish that everyone gets along well, & not have to deal with hatred and jealousy so close to home..

No comments: