Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How I got to name it Stumped...

Well, this is my first blog. So I thought I will write about how I got to name my blog. Y'day morning, I suddenly felt the urge to write my opinion about something (Oh... you will hear about this *Something* soon, trust me..). Didn't wanted to write to anyone.. they would have said,... so??? what's the point??... May be... Anyways, so thought all my friends have started blogging to pour their heart out, so why not I start writing so that when everyone has time, they can come and visit me and see what's going on in my head.. :o)

So,... when I visited this site, I had no clue what my blog should be named as,.. .I started to create my profile and when it came to blog name.. Well... hmmm... ehhh... nahhh.. ugghhh.. welll... So.., that was my chain of thoughts. I stopped the process of creating and thought will come back to it when I have made up my mind on name. (Just like naming your baby I thought.!!!)

Then, one of my friend had sent me a link to watch Randy Pausch's final lecture on Oprah. http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqw

After watching it, I had tears in my eyes... (Btw, I want you to watch it,... it's a long video of 11 minutes, but trust me, it's worth it. ) Very very touching lecture. I was stumped by this man's courage and life... Well... There it was "STUMPED", I thought that's it, ... that's what makes me feel whenever I see or hear some amazing things or weird ones or make you go "actually??" ones or the ones that make you feel... ahhh... that's how the world should be..

So here it is... Me, the stumped, starting my blog...
Peace everyone...

2 comments:

Kelidoscope of thoughts said...

Hi !! Welcome .. so you got on to it at last :) Me havent even posted on my bolg once....guess will start afresh. keep those fingers tapping on the keyboard!

Sumee said...

Thanks.!!!! If you got around creating the blog, you should start blogging too...